Sufi Healing & Spiritual Counseling
Sufi Healing (Spiritual Healing)
It is a healing process that leads to the inner awakening of the soul. It reintegrates real love into the heart, washing away emotional feelings:
- Anger may lead to anxiety and heart palpitation.
- Fear may cause physiological and behavioral changes
- Sadness may lead to depression.
- Worry or overthinking can cause high blood pressure, heart attack, or even stroke.
This healing process works on clearing the layers of ego (nafs), the heart, the soul, and secret from emotional and physical blockages known as childhood or past trauma, unpleasant memories, fear-based defenses, and family lineage issues. Sufi healing effectively addresses the root cause of an imbalance or illness that creates separation with the self and others.
The separation occurs initially at the level of the soul. It then manifests at the heart level, eventually affecting all aspects of the physical body from cellular structure to grossly apparent visible manifestation. All healing happens through the heart because it holds a person’s history and houses Divine Purity, Goodness, Love, Compassion, Forbearance, and Unity. These qualities are at the basis of the human’s original nature. However, the most profound healing occurs at the soul level, where spiritual disease manifests first before it is seen physically.
Who Needs Sufi Healing
Spiritual healing is recommended to everyone, especially when facing Spiritual, Emotional, and Physical health challenges. The presenting signs symptoms are indications for spiritual healing:
When in Sleep State
- Anxiety, fear, sadness or depressed feeling and worry
- Excessive sweating and nightmares
- Talking, walking, making sounds, shouting, laughing, crying or biting nails in one’s sleep.
- Hearing names called in the middle of the night by a familiar voice.
- Running up hills to escape
- Fighting with animals or human beings in one’s sleep
- Seeing people of unusual shapes
When in Awakened State:
- Pain in specific organ or limb which doesn’t respond to edications
- Addictions to foods or drug
- Anxiety, sadness, depression or fear
- Chronic or debilitating illnesses
- Difficulty falling sleeping
- Embarrassment or severe uncontrolled anger
- Epilepsy or seizure of unknown cause
- Feeling strange sensations in the body
- Feelings of humiliation
- Feelings of suffocation
- Financial and personal Challenges
- Increased heartbeat without increased exertion
- Numbness of limbs for a prolonged period of time
- Physical/emotional challenges
- Resistance to prayers
- Suspicion or knowledge of curses, or hallucinating thoughts